Resourcing Change – PART TWO
18th February, 2021 11am LA / 2PM NY / 7PM UK
Part Two of our final pandemic series (Part One), Resourcing Change looks at the impact of unexpected and rapid change on society, its impact on supply chains, and our ability to source the things we need.
The pandemic brought panic buying and stress to product supply-chains, but also fantastic examples of thinking differently as people and businesses prepared for the unknown. While panic buying truly helped no one (other than those who already had the resources to survive) it called into question our reliance on complex internationalized import/export product and production supply chains.
As we conclude this series, we are continuing our collaboration and will be publishing a paper in alignment with the Augmented Society Network’s drive to bring into focus solutions and opportunities resulting from these epic, challenging and unusual times.
Join us to discuss:
- Is thinking differently all we need, to do better in times of crisis?
- What did we learn about strengths and weaknesses from our ordeals?
- How we can build community and business resilience .
- Find out how to join in on the ongoing collaboration and paper publication.
- Register in advance for this event